There are many varieties in masala dosa. Out of which one is Mysore famous masala dosa. Let us see how to prepare them at home.
For Masala Preparation
* Take some fried channa dal, grated coconut, garlic pods, tamarind pulp and salt.
* Put all together in the mixer and grind to the semi coarse form to make chutney.
Mysore Masala Dosa Preparation
* Take potato and boil it keeping in pressure pan for 5-6 whistles.
* Take onion, coriander leaves, garlic pods and green chilly and chop it into small pieces.
* Take a pan pour some oil add chopped garlic pods, green chilly and onion and sauté till it turns into golden brown.
* Then add fresh coriander leaves and mint leaves if you wish.
* Adding asafoetida is optional.
* Now the batter is ready.
* Keep dosa pan in stove and once it gets heat pour the batter thin and put some grinded chutney in the dosa and spread it all over the dosa.
* Then keep some potato masala and fold the dosa.
Yummy Mysore Masala Dosa is ready to serve hot.
Masala Dosa or Masale is a popular delicious recipe in South India where the preparation varies from city to city. It is made from rice, lentils, potato, fenugreek, and curry leaves, and served with chutneys and sambar. Mysore Masala is prepared in different style. The stuffing in Mysore Masala Dosa is made from boiled potatoes with mustard seeds, grated coconut, coriander. It has a red chutney made from red chillies, onion, and garlic applied to the surface of the dosa before placing the potato stuffing on top of it.